background

Saturday, January 24, 2009

January 24, 2009

Day 2 post...

So, today we were extremely busy. Baylee had a game at 8 in Highland and Landry had one at 9 in Snyder, so Bryan and I decided to split up so that at least one of us would be at each game. Bryan so willingly sacrificed and went with Baylee, even though he didn't make it home last night until 11 and he was up and left at 6 this morning (what a great guy!!). So, Baylee's team didn't win, but...SHE SCORED!!! That was her first time to make a goal...I hate that I missed it but hopefully it will be the first of many! Landry's team won, but he didn't make a goal this time,but he did play well.
I spent the rest of the afternoon and evening helping my mom redo her kitchen. Of course I volunteered, I love doing stuff like that! So much fun and tomorrow afternoon it will be totally done (that will be tomorrow's pic).
So, today's pic is another basketball pic, sorry, but when that is all you do, that is all the pics you have! Today's pic...Landry fighting for the ball...


-Laura

P.S. I promise that Landry is not the only one that I take pics of...more pics of Baylee are on the way...

No comments: