background

Friday, January 23, 2009

Life of a Family on the Go...

Well, I am new to the blogging world, I am actually addicted to reading blogs, just not so keen on writing one of my own.
Right now the Ritchey family is in full time basketball mode, Landry is playing Little Dribblers, Baylee is playing on the Hermleigh JH team and Bryan coaches the Hermleigh HS Boys JV & Varsity Basketball teams. And I am the cheerleading mom that accompanies them to all of their games and roots them on to victories (we hope!). So, with all these sports going on we rarely have a dull moment so I decided that I would document this through my blog so that someday I can look back and wonder how I had the energy to keep up!

I am an avid scrapbooker and have been trying to participate in the latest challenge of "Project 365". This is where you take a picture a day and journal about what happened that day in your life or your families, so that is what I decided to accomplish with this blog.

So, for today...

We had the day off from school because of the County Stock show...thank goodness! It was a very needed break. So we enjoyed taking the day easy for the first half, I have come down with a cold so luckily I was able to sleep in this morning and take a nap this afternoon and then Bryan left @ 5 to go to Loraine for a basketball game. Landry has a game @ 6 and then we will head to Loraine when that is over in time to catch the Hermleigh game.

Update...Bryan's boys won their game and Landry's team lost, but he scored a basket...his fourth for the season! yea!!! So, today's pic will be...
He shoots & scores!

Now, off to bed because tomorrow is an early day, you guessed it, more BASKETBALL!!! Baylee plays at 8 in Highland and Landry plays at 9 in Snyder. FUN, FUN!!!!

-Laura







No comments: