background

Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday

Well...I still struggle with posting every day on some days. I really have enjoyed the last couple of weeks because they have been a little more laid back but they are picking up and this week will prove that. Baylee has been having basketball practice but because it is down the street at the high school it hasn't been as hectic for me. This week though she has two games on Tuesday and Friday so I will actually be busy attending those. Bryan has a baseball game this afternoon and a double header on Saturday. Landry has baseball tryouts this afternoon and will start practices after spring break next week. So, just as we try to enjoy a couple of weeks relaxing the promise of 'busy'ness always lurks around the corner.

Here is a few pics from last week...

Bryan at the baseball game last Monday afternoon

Landry the official 'Batman' (his title) for the Cardinals...everytime I see him run to get the bats off the field I now hum the Batman theme song in my head...okay and sometimes out loud. Haha!

Saturday night we went to Sweetwater with the House's for supper and to go to Hibbett Sports...this is how Landry dealt with the shopping excursion...he looks comfy, right?!?

What more official way to start spring & summer than with a pedicure...so, I treated myself to one Saturday morning...now it is officially flip flop season!

I was awakened @ 2 a.m. this morning to the sound of Landry getting sick...so he & I are home today. Judging from the look of the picture he doesn't seem that sick, does he...thank goodness he is feeling much better now.

No comments: