background

Friday, March 27, 2009

Week of 23-27

Well, it has been several days since I have posted. I wish I could say because we didn't do anything interesting this week and so it was too dull to report. Quite the contrary...this week Landry started baseball and Baylee started cheerleading practice for upcoming tryouts. That added to our already busy schedule of HS baseball and Girls Little Dribblers you can imagine what our days have been like...EXTREMELY HECTIC!!

Monday- Landry had practice at 5:45 and since Bryan is coaching him we left HS practice and headed straight to another baseball practice. After practice we went to Baylee's basketball game where we watched her make a shot! yippee!! After her game the parents had to stay and clean up the gym so, needless to say that was an extremely late night...around 10 or so before we even made it home!


Baylee is #20
Tuesday- Baylee had basketball practice at the same time Landry had baseball practice. So that is how our evening went.
Landry at baseball practice

Wednesday - Cheerleading practice started this afternoon for upcoming tryouts and then we ran over to Sweetwater to eat supper and watch a basketball game. The game was for Bryan's 'adopted son' and after we ate we found out the game had been cancelled so we headed back home for half of a night at home.
Thursday- I was officially named JH Cheerleader Sponsor for the upcoming school year! I know many say that I might be crazy for wanting this, but if you know me at all you know that I love cheerleading! Yes, I know that drama will entail, especially when dealing with JH girls...but I am looking forward to it! (yes...i am crazy!!!)
Checking out magazines for cheerleading uniforms...you know me always shopping for the best deal! And of course it wouldn't have been a normal night without baseball practice & basketball practice...
Friday - We woke up to much cooler temps that fell as the day went on...I am not sure about this weather...yesterday it was 80 and today it was 32 and snowing! Tonight we don't have anything going on and I must admit it made me so excited...we had absolutely no practices this afternoon or evening so we left school at a normal hour and headed home to sit and catch up on this week. So, tonight we have enjoyed just hanging out, so out of the ordinary for us...but nice. We have a pretty uneventful weekend planned and we can't wait!
I hope you have a great weekend!

No comments: