background

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Saturday

Saturday was a busy day, Baylee played in a basketball tournament, had closing ceremonies and Landry had a baseball game. Well, a couple of weeks ago three of my good friends from work and I decided that we needed a girls shopping day...unfortunately yesterday was the only day we squeeze it in. So, Bryan graciously took the kids to all of their activities so that I could go with the 'girls'...poor him, he & my parents spent all day watching games. We had a great day it was Debbie, the business manager, Brenda, the PE teacher, and Heather, the girls basketball coach and myself. We shopped for clothes for next weekends prom and then decided that we would splurge and get a pedicure, I get one pretty often but the other 3 had not ever had one...now they are hooked, and now I am going nowhere else but that place again...it was wonderful! So, my picture from yesterday was the pic of everyone's toes after we got all decorated!


No comments: