background

Thursday, February 19, 2009

The last two weeks...

Okay, so I have gotten a little lax in blog entries lately and I am happy to report that the reason why is that our life has gotten a lot less stressful (for a week or two at least). But, never fear we won't stay that way long! We are sort of in a 'dead time' for the moment, baseball has just barely started for Bryan, Landry just finished basketball last night and starts baseball in a week or two, and Baylee finished JH b-ball and has started little dribblers this past week. Even though I haven't been posting, I have still been taking a few pictures. Here are a few of the pics from the days past...
Totally random, but I got a new 'Chi' iron...I had one before but it literally 'exploded' in my hair...so I have been using a cheap one from Wal-Mart, I finally got tired of it pulling out all of my hair and so I splurged and bought this one. And...did I mention it is 'pink dazzle'?!? too cute...i remembered why I don't mind spending a pretty penny on one of these babies...they work!!


Another totally random thing...I finally got a treadmill. I had been getting up at 4:45 every morning and walking 2.5 miles outside...well, needless to say when winter hit, I totally slipped up on the walking (it is no fun when it is 25 degrees). So, I decided that I needed one of these bad boys, so, I bought one and am happy to report that so far, I have been using it faithfully. (I hope it lasts...oops, now I don't have any excuses!)


Another one of my new toys...this is what Bryan gave me for Valentine's Day, a Cricut machine. It is used for scrapbooking and many other house projects. Maybe some day I will get a chance to use it!

During football and baseball seasons I bring one of the other coaches' kids home with me in the afternoon. We spend a lot of time outdoors playing football and baseball, tons of fun! This is Blaine and Landry relaxing one afternoon during halftime.


Okay, two is company and three is a crowd...this definetly proves that point. Poor Brandt is upset because someone or a couple of someone's won't play his way during the game. Most days he is stuck playing with me because Blaine and Landry think they are too cool to hang out with him!

One of our 'rousing' games of baseball taking place in the front yard, I get to sit this one out because the neighbor next door decided to join in.


FYI, don't buy wiffle balls at Dollar Tree...they do not stand the test of time (they don't stand more than one smack with a bat).

A few pictures of the last couple of Landry's basketball games. The very last one ended in a tie, so they put 2 more minutes back on the clock and it still ended in a tie!

So, that is sort of a nutshell of some of the happenings in the Ritchey household these last two weeks. Maybe I won't take so long to post next time!

No comments: