background

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thursday...

So I am typing tonight's blog on my brand new toy...

My brand new mini laptop!!

and the best part is that it is PINK!
I forgot to mention that one of my responsibilities at work is working with a couple of others on the technology at the school. I am in charge of the school website. So the four in the 'technology group' all got these great little laptops in several different colors. Sometimes I feel SO lucky! It is taking a little getting used to, but so far I am really liking it.
Well, I actually have another pic for today...
Landry spent the afternoon working on Valentine cards for his class


He did them all by his self this year, I only assisted on a few names that he was unsure of, he is really growing up!

1 comment:

thezalmans said...

You are SPOILED!! And I am JEALOUS!! You know I LOVE PINK!!!