background

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Okay...late again?!!?

I thought when I started this blog, no big deal I will just post every night what all we did that day and so it will really help with my project 365. I guess I forgot that I don't always have the luxury of having more than a minute at home, so how did I think I could keep this up?!? So, since it has been a week and 2 days since I last posted, I will just do a rundown of things we accomplished this last week...
Basketball...so much of this, we had 8 games this last week alone, 5 in Trent, Baylee had 4, Bryan had 2, and Landry had 2. So here is a picture from a few of those...

Bryan's varsity boys playing against Roby. We didn't win, but the boys played a great game. (Bryan is standing at the back against the wall)

Landry about to put up a shot

Baylee running down the court

Baylee shooting a free throw

Okay, after looking through my pictures I decided that all we really did this week was basketball. I would love to think that this season is almost over and I will be done with all of the basketball and running around that goes with it...but, it is not so. Baylee's junior high season will be over after Monday night, and unless Bryan's boys win on Friday their season will be over then, and Landry has a two more weeks. So, it would only make sense that our lives would get seemingly easier...NOT! Baylee starts little dribblers in the next week or so, Bryan starts high school baseball as soon as basketball ends, and Landry starts baseball at the end of the month that will run until the end of May. So, I guess we won't be done running until the summer! On an ending note, if you haven't noticed, I am the only one that is not 'involved' with basketball...so I thought I would show my contribution to the whole season, this is what i look like on any given day pretty much at any given time.


Behind the wheel, driving someone to practice or a game

No comments: