background

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Miss"ter" HHS

Saturday Night-

The Senior Class out at Hermleigh is raising money for their Sr. trip to Florida, so they had a Miss-'ter' HHS fundraiser. They got the Sr. boys, a couple of Jr.'s and then one of the faculty to dress up like women and participate in a 'pageant' event. Well, I guess you can guess where I am going with this one...Bryan was one of the participants. If you know my husband very well, you know that he is definetly against his son dressing up as a girl...I figured he CERTAINLY wouldn't do it. Little did I know...

Sorry the video quality is not very good, quite frankly I was laughing so hard that I couldn't keep the camera still!

This is the question and answer segment, it is hard to hold that camera still when you are laughing!

This is all the guys performing YMCA while we are waiting for the judges to tally the score. I actually dreaded going in the beginning because we had a busy day with a double header baseball game, but in the end I am really glad I went because it was hilarious! Bryan doesn't have his wig on in this video because they had a shortage of hair and he gave his to someone else...

I feel certain that my husband does not have it in him for cross dressing...he makes a pretty ugly woman!! HaHa!!!

1 comment:

thezalmans said...

That was TOO FUNNY!!! I am glad you went, just so we all could see how NOT sexy your husband is!! :)